Jump to content

apudekikker

Member
  • Content Count

    25
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About apudekikker

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. apudekikker

    Interesting Article

    Pragmatic Play are scum just like 99% of people who profit off gambling. They stole my €15 win on socialtournaments because my verification document was too old, but by the time I was told, the 2 week period had ended and they forfeited my win. 15 fucking euro. FUCK PRAGMATIC GAYPLAY
  2. apudekikker

    Kassu winnings removed

    These Talmudic tricks are to be expected, I lost 2k in a similar fashion. Casino is still just criminal mafia business, don't let the bright colors and flashy lights fool you, you're still playing at Don Tony's Casino no matter what. MGA is incredibly compromised, you wouldn't even believe how corrupt (almost 100% bribed) but you're about to find out anyway.
  3. apudekikker

    Many many wins :)

    Did you cash out?
  4. apudekikker

    Bonus Hunt - Guessing Competition 17/1

    Guess: 6767 Twitch/Youtube: Spinnertje
  5. Hahah okay, luckily I got a placement, sucks for the other players though 😣
  6. I won 400x on the multiplier tournament, along with a few others. What happens? Who wins? Who gets a prize?
  7. apudekikker

    Bonus Hunt - Guessing Competition 15/1

    Guess: 8842 Twitch/Youtube: Spinnertje
  8. apudekikker

    Bonus Hunt - Guessing Competition 14/1 II

    Guess: 7777 Twitch/Youtube: Spinnertje
  9. apudekikker

    Bonus Hunt - Guessing Competition 14/1

    Guess: 13337 Twitch/Youtube: Spinnertje
  10. apudekikker

    Bonus Hunt - Guessing Competition 12/1 II

    Guess: 15379 Twitch/Youtube: Spinnertje
  11. apudekikker

    Online casinos...real or fake?

    Honestly there is a 25% chance you get fucked over on a bonus deposit, and if you make a case out of it, there is a 75% chance it will not be resolved in your favor, take that as you want.
  12. apudekikker

    100k win from $400au

    Epic win, congrats. I wouldn't boast about this on Snapchat though, this is the kind of money you can get killed over, easily.
  13. apudekikker

    Street Magic 1281X!!

    Nice win bro, grats I was playing €5 bets all night and opened this slot and bet €1 because I thought it sucked First spin 3 scatters, 383x bonus with wildline 3 spins later 3 scatters, 180x bonus Both on €1 instead of €5 it was like getting a single 100x, lmao
  14. apudekikker

    Bonus Hunt - Guessing Competition 8/1 II

    Guess: 25379 Twitch/Youtube: Spinnertje
  15. apudekikker

    Bonus Hunt - Guessing Competition 8/1

    Guess: 15420 Twitch/Youtube: Spinnertje
×