King of PopWins Battle! €1.000 euro highest x-win race against Masse on CritterPop!

What's uuuuuuuuuuup fam!

We're happy to announce that we're having a €1.000 battle vs. none other than the King of Pop(games) himself, Masse!

1000x1000.thumb.png.dd8cb7e68119edc4cfb1e317c70279eb.png

How does it work?

From 13:30-14:30 CEST (1.30pm-2.30pm) play CritterPop versus Masse on Gamdom ONLY! 

During this 1 hour battle versus Masse you have to hunt for the biggest x-win on CritterPop, beating him (and the other competitors) for a share of the €1.000 prizepool. The prizes will be paid directly to your Gamdom account!

How to participate?

Post a screenshot of your biggest x-win on CritterPop on Gamdom during the one hour battle from 1.30-2.30pm!

Prizepool:

1. €500

2. €300

3. €100

4 & 5. €50

Gamdom will check any of the participants to ensure there is no "creative" attempts to claim a prize! Make sure your gameround is visible (and username if possible) so we can double-check any entry!

T&C:
- You can participate in this competition with any form of funds you wish. 
- You have to be 18+ to participate.
- Your gamdom account has to be created through OUR UNIQUE LINK
- Your gamdom account has to be linked to your twitch account
- You can only enter with ONE unique gamdom account. Duplicate entries from the same IP/household/owner will be null and void, and will result in your prize being forfeited. 

• Thanks 1

Just played critter pop on gamdom, and you can change bet, but the win stays. I can play for 5 euros, and then change bet to 0.20, the win will stay, but the bet will display lower, and there's no other way to take any other screenshot of a win. There's no gamerounds in demo mode, to check if they're legit. 

The only workaround is that everyone must play on 100E max bet

Edited by Androgenic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Androgenic said:

Just played critter pop on gamdom, and you can change bet, but the win stays. I can play for 5 euros, and then change bet to 0.20, the win will stay, but the bet will display lower, and there's no other way to take any other screenshot of a win. There's no gamerounds in demo mode, to check if they're legit. 

im sure gamdom can check if the win is real or not :) so attemping to fake a giveaway to win some money wouldn't work.

image.thumb.png.44c5bbff492fc352c6e93852aecf7a4b.png

Pog x10244

I know the haters will say this was fake but this was the first buy and Gamdom will verify

Cant remember exact setup but i know i had the 3x3 and upgraded to max instantly as i had 14 spins and +x4 multi on connection.

Last connection was something like x60+ multi.

My timezone is GMT

Edited by welchd
Added timezone

1948x

Brazil time hour on gadom

gandom name on print: wowZim

twitch nickname: hitalofreitas

1EUR bet - demo mode

1948x2.thumb.png.6f30e20ccd3b82e4e114473f45fa7dd2.png1948x.thumb.png.addd3d15fe996c221bf84c7e102948d7.png

Edited by wowZim

image.thumb.png.62b5982e1a9f7d70be6f07e218fe67ba.pngimage.thumb.png.5ba757285f4d0bd1b9e815214c668bb4.png

Also hit this. x1741.6

And before the haters start complaining i changed the bet size to 1 euro after the first hit so i could tell the x win better.

Yo i got 3651x on it on 1 euro bet ( demo mode of course)

setup wasnt even good, but connections were very lucky

Screenshot (4).png

1$ bet 1571,60X Not the biggest. Demo mode1571.60 X.PNG

Edited by Keeera
Explanation

1711x

twitch lumiallan

gamdom CovidPandemic

Screenshot (11).png

Edited by allanlumi
new screenshot