Sign in to follow this  
Mirari

Cool survey about the crypto and investing

Hi, I was surfing around and searching for something about the investing and found this: 

https://clovrnews.com/cryptocurrency-investments-still-driven-by-emotions-and-overoptimism/

Its a really cool article that shows us how investments are driven by emotions and optimism...Its not just regarding the crypto, its connected to everything in life...Cool article!

Thank you for sharing! Are there over platforms? Don't like Forex

Posted (edited)

Great article for beginners who don't know the basics of trading, for myself personally, I didn't find useful information in this article. The only thing I want to say is that the Forex platform isn't for beginners and it's really difficult to trade on it. Forex is a place where professionals work, and beginners will lose all their investments. When I started trading, my friend advised me to use the platform Fondex global ltd. After two years of trading, I gained experience in this field and only then moved to work on Forex, but a month later I refused, because I couldn't beat the professionals.

Edited by gravdesgdihoca

I deposited £350 into FOREX 2 months ago using someone recommended off instagram and although made a handful of mistakes, just follow the details given in telegram group, up to £1750 today: dont trade every day as I should but still, massive % return. I will say its SO easy to loose money on FOREX is your completely clueless, slots are easier to win lol.

On 10/30/2018 at 2:38 PM, Mirari said:

Hi, I was surfing around and searching for something about the investing and found this: 

https://clovrnews.com/cryptocurrency-investments-still-driven-by-emotions-and-overoptimism/

Its a really cool article that shows us how investments are driven by emotions and optimism...Its not just regarding the crypto, its connected to everything in life...Cool article!

It's pretty basic concept: hence why so many lost money, mortgaging their houses and other mad stuff thinking they're going to be millionaires simply through massive hype media and fear of missing out. If you know what your doing and not a complete dougnut, short-term trading cypto can be profitable but same as FOREX: if your unaware how to manage a trading platform with profit/loss lose markers and other simple tools to achieve less losses/more profit.

but Forex is not about crypto)