• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  878
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Device:  Windows

Hey bros.

Maybe here u will be luck and finnaly u talk about it since u like that idea when I was talking about it on chat :)

Since from now u only play raw cash, and many people ask over and over about how many bullets was used and what was cashout, can we get something like i did on screen?

1 bullet is 500 so it gonna be easy to track it. Or maybe u can do new command like "!Today" with info about bullets number and cashout.

2nd idea...since we dont have anymore guessing competition. Can we do "Profit guessing competition"? Like maybe every 3-5 days u gonna set 3 hours session for 1 of you with like max 3-5 bullets and we gonna guess is it gonna be rip or profitland. We can pick like 15-20 games and make 50-100 spins per game then count it up. Mod can make list of like 70 popular slots and we gonna vote on them. Like everyone can vote on 5 games. 1st price will be 500 points, 2nd - 300, 3rd - 175. 

Sorry for every typo :) yes i know i got master skills with Paint :D 

dad.png

• Member ID:  9
  • Group:  Administrator
  • Followers:  60
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  1,072
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  72
  • Device:  Windows

Hey man!
Thanks alot for the idea's. I think they are great especially the one where we count profit of the day. Going to talk with Zyvera about setting it up today. 

Regarding the second idea I like it aswell but I think we need to set up some rules for for the 1 hour of playing like max bet and stuff and also if we rip I guess people can guess - amount aswell?

Regards

Ebro

Archived