Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
christablet

2400x Keno win @ 30 NOK

2400x on Keno Norsk tipping

Recommended Posts

WOWEH what a nice keno win bro ;) big gratz, did u cashout?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OvE said:

WOWEH what a nice keno win bro ;) big gratz, did u cashout?

Thank you :) Yes cashed out 73140.- NOK from a 50kr deposit from last week :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, christablet said:

Thank you :) Yes cashed out 73140.- NOK from a 50kr deposit from last week :D 

thats a awesome cashout bro, big gratz agane ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OvE said:

thats a awesome cashout bro, big gratz agane ;)

💰

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MichaelTavic said:

Nice one! big congrats bro :)

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×