Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thehagengnome

Napoleon Last Spin Balante Save

290x on Napoleon

Recommended Posts

Was low on my balante about to crash my raw deposit but then finally got the Napoleon bonus but had 9 out of 10 spins pay 10x total.. BUT thankfully i got a juicy decent win on the last spin to save the balante and a decent cashout. just imagine another wild there though uff

bandicam 2019-10-20 16-25-45-982.jpg

Napoleon 280x Single Spin.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats indeed nice to see! SInce you don't play really high i would suggest to cash it out! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, donjoanito said:

Thats indeed nice to see! SInce you don't play really high i would suggest to cash it out! :)

cashed out and tripled my deposit which is always nice, cashed out another $60 profit yesterday as well. just did another $50 deposit with a 200% non sticky as well lets see how it goes. since i just started slots last week i am slowly increasing bet size as i go, going up to $1 or so in the next few weeks most likely xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

boomeh, nice save there bro ;) big gratz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Thehagengnome said:

cashed out and tripled my deposit which is always nice, cashed out another $60 profit yesterday as well. just did another $50 deposit with a 200% non sticky as well lets see how it goes. since i just started slots last week i am slowly increasing bet size as i go, going up to $1 or so in the next few weeks most likely xD 

If i may suggest brother keep playing under 1 dollar 1 dollar max bet is good enough

If u go higher you can lose way faster please do it for me dont play more then 1 dollar and acshout every time u doubled your deposit brother!

what casino did you play for the 200 non sticky?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, donjoanito said:

If i may suggest brother keep playing under 1 dollar 1 dollar max bet is good enough

If u go higher you can lose way faster please do it for me dont play more then 1 dollar and acshout every time u doubled your deposit brother!

what casino did you play for the 200 non sticky?

Currently playing on Slotty, and it's alright even if i lose some, my income dwarfs it even if i wanted to blast money away at $5 or so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×