• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hi friends, I always ask you how your week has been going but the answers are few so, i'll start with my happiest achievement for this week:

As an avid chess lover from a young age, I have returned to my passion a few months ago and have challenged myself to reach the Grandmaster title within the next 5 years. This week, i'll have my first coaching session with one of Ukraine's top 100 players and my excitement is very hard to contain :P

As you might be aware of already, Pragmatic Play's newest release, Great Rhino Deluxe is happening right now 😍 The extra tournaments with which you are already accustomed with are following the same schedule recipe as last week. The first extra tournament being already available on Social Tournaments in order to jump right into the action and grab a slice of the prize money cake!

I hope to see you there and wish you the best of luck in all the tournaments available. 

Also, don't just leave me hanging 😘 Let's all share some of the things that made us happy this week, no matter how big or small they might seem to others, share the love!