• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Howdy everyone :) I hope you are smiling right now, and if you are not, why not give it a go?

First of all, I would like to address my concern and best wishes for the residents of USA affected by Hurricane Sally. This year has been a roller coaster for many but I hope you will not dwell on that for too long, my friends. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say, and I sincerely hope that your eyes will be filled with it and that the worse has passed. 🤗

In less than 1 hour, you will be able to enjoy Pragmatic Play's new release: Star Bounty, on Social Tournaments. As you are accustomed to, we will have 3 extra tournaments with a prizepool of 600 euros in total. You can check them out in our Schedule page and find more information about other tournaments as well.  🤩

Some other exciting news is that we're getting closer and closer to a new and fresh feature release, the popularly requested wheel of fortune;) This exciting new features targets rewarding players even more and will be used for a variety of cool and exciting content. Stay tuned for more news about this and, as always, I am eager to learn your feedback after this will be implemented.

Last but not least, our good Discord moderator and friend, known as Fisher has joined our Social Tournaments family as a content writer. Join me in wishing him good luck in this challenge and nag him for any typos that you spot in his articles >:) 

I'm wishing you all a wonderful day and a healthy mindset in those times 🥰

All the best,
Wolf.

• Like 1

• Member ID:  16,856
  • Group:  Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  678