• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hello friends, I hope you're not as shocked as me to realize that today is October! This year flew so fast and boy am I hoping that it's going to leave all the trouble behind with it :)

I'm dropping by to let you know about Pragmatic Play™ latest release, the spooky and dangerous Wild Walker™. If you ask me, this is going to be one of the most awesome releases graphic-wise and music-wise, but nobody asked me...hehe 😂

So I'm looking forward to learning YOUR feedback after you give it a try on Social Tournaments, where we will feature, as always, 3 extra tournaments dedicated to this release in which, as you are familiar with, you can win real cash prizes from a total prizepool of 600 euros. 🤑

You can check out our Schedule page to make sure that you're not missing out on playing this exciting, apocalyptic slot and kick some zombie butts while making sure to make it out of there with your pockets full of cash.

Lastly, I can barely contain my excitement (but my contract of confidentiality contains it pretty well 😜) regarding some awesome features which are right around the corner. The highly requested Wheel of Fortune and *drum roll* our very own Store on Social Tournaments where you will be able to buy (with soft currency obtainable through activities, not real money) a variety of avatars, lootboxes, merch and maybe even certain tickets :) Stay tuned! 

Wishing you all a great Month ahead and looking forward to learning your feedback as always :) Thank you for being part of our amazing community and for helping us make Social Tournaments what it is today through your feedback, suggestions, testing and many, many other acts of support and implication ❤️

Love,

Wolf 😍

• Like 1