• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing amazing and you had fun in this spooky October 😵

We're a few hours into the ongoing extra tournaments on Social Tournaments, dedicated to Pragmatic Play's latest release, Dragon Tiger. You can find the schedule of the tournaments in the dedicated "Schedule" page on Social Tournaments and they are taking place at the same UTC times that you are accustomed too. 📆

Dragon Tiger video slot is a highly volatile slot with an insane max win of 18,125x and an amazing Free Spins Bonus. The slot brings us another great Asian themed game to have fun in and rack up some great wins.  I'm waiting for your helpful feedback about the new release and I hope you will enjoy this title and its content as much as I did after giving it a try 😍

The countdown for Season 5 has already started in our hearts (and tasks, haha) and I'm eager to greet everyone with new optimization, features, content and new ways of obtaining more cash prizes on Social Tournaments.🤑

Lastly, I hope you had fun in the Halloweek event which we organised, we have already started preparations for the Christmas vibes that are in the air and we're excited to see how that will turn out. I think I can actually hear the carollers practicing if I focus long enough 🎄

I wish you all a beautiful week ahead!

Your friend,
Wolf. 🕊️