• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Ahoy, Mateys! How are you on this beautiful Thursday? :)

I'm dropping by to inform you of Pragmatic Play™'s latest release on Social Tournaments: Pirate Gold Deluxe™ which will be featured as 3 extra tournaments as you are accustomed to. Check out the Schedule page in order to learn when they will be running today. 🤑

This awesomely polished slot title pretty much speaks for itself when it comes to the features, sounds, graphics and immersion and I sincerely hope you will enjoy it as much as I did, given my love for pirates ever since I was young (thank you and bless you Johnny Depp 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤️  )

The upcoming week will be scattered with surprises, features, more releases and content on Social Tournaments, with the release of Season 5 on Monday, 16th of November. Keep in mind that the Social Tournaments website will undergo maintenance at 00:00 UTC, 16th of November and we expect it to last a few good 5-6 hours. 👨‍🔧

Some of the main features which will be released are the much requested Wheel of Fortune and our own Store (with soft currency) on Social Tournaments. Through-out the season, we also plan to make tweaks and bring more flavour to the Mission system, the Monthly Tournaments and the Season Pass :party:

IMPORTANT: As we want the Season 4 rewards from tournaments to be generated and given to winners within the Season 4, some tournaments were slightly adjusted in order to end before the maintenance starts, therefore, the Monthly and the Weekly Finals taking place on Sunday (15th of November) will end at 23:00:00 UTC and the last Golden Ticket tournament running from that day is going to start and end 2 hours earlier (18:00 to 22:00 UTC). As always, the Schedule page and the timers on the tournaments are your best friend when it comes to orientation 🗓️

I would like to thank everyone on behalf of our team for the amazing support, feedback and implication that so many of you shown in this season, allowing us to keep the project in the direction that the large community wants to see it go. Through-out Season 4, we gave away over 120.000 euros in cash prizes through regular tournaments, special tournaments and events and we're confident we can even top that in the upcoming Season 5. 🤗

I wish you all the best and I'm eager to welcome you in Season 5 on the 16th of November!

Yours truly,
Wolf ❤️