• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Howdy everyone! I hope you've been having a blessed January so far :)

Your one and only Wolf here, dropping by to see how you're doing and also bring you some Social Tournaments-related news and updates. 😁

I hope you had a blast in the Emerald King Rainbow Road™-dedicated extra tournaments and I'm looking forward to hearing feedback from you ladies and gents. It won't be long now until Congo Cash™ is released as well and you can try it out for free and also win some real money prizes in our free tournaments starting with the 21st of January and onwards.

On the 21st and 22nd, we will also host 3 extra tournaments with a total prizepool of 600 euros , as we do for every new released game. Be sure to check our Schedule page in order to see when the next tournaments are taking place. 🤑

The countdown for Season 6 has already begun and you're all invited to use your obtained Golden Tickets in the last monthly tournament of this season: The ongoing Big Bass Bonanza™ which has a total prizepool of 6,000 euros. That's 6,000 reasons to join and take your chances at the big pie! 💰

I think you want me to cut to the chase and let you know what surprises await through-out Season 6, don't you? Well, that would ruin the surprise, haha, so I will keep it short and let you know that Season 6 will meet a MASSIVE overhaul of how Social Tournament looks, feels and also "moves". We aim at targeting Season 6 towards user experience and this is one of the key-seasons where your feedback and suggestions will be put in play. 🛠️

We strive to make Social Tournaments a more eye-candy website which will present more information without being too tiring for the eye. We also have optimization fully in mind and we aim at ensuring that the speed and functionality of the website will improve, resulting in less visual issues and faster overall loading and playing stability. 

Don't worry though, Social Tournaments will not be beyond recognition as we intend to slowly and steadily release the updates through-out the first half of the new season along with new exciting ways to use your Social Tournaments coins currency :)

I will leave you with this beautiful cliffhanger for now and will bring more news through-out the last month of this season. I wish you the very best of luck and health my friends! 🕊️

With love,
Wolf.

• Thanks 2