• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it’s here, it’s HERE! Pragmatic Play™’s latest release, the long-expected Madame Destiny Megaways™ is just hours away from reaching Social Tournaments under the form of 3 extra tournaments today and tomorrow, as you are well accustomed to. 😍

Oh but where are my manners? Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you’ve been having a blast lately, both on and off Social Tournaments and within your (responsible!) gambling adventures 😊 The introduction above pretty much covers it all, don’t forget that you can see the exact schedule of the tournaments on Social Tournaments from the “Schedule” page. 🤑

We’re closing even further on Season 6 with just over 2 weeks left, but don’t let that trick you into ditching Season 5 already, as there are a total of 3 more releases which we will see within the next 2 weeks, those being: Dragon Kingdom - Eyes of Fire™ ; Eye of the Storm™ and The Hand of Midas™. 🎰

If you ask me, the potential of all those mentioned games is huge and I believe that there will be something for everyone to enjoy, but you didn’t ask me so I’ll just let you discover and decide that on your own 😆

I would also like to give a heartily welcome to our 4 new Discord moderators which volunteered in taking those roles in order to keep in touch with and manage our community as much and as tailored as possible. We believe in efficiency and workforce, but when it comes to supporting our players, we highly believe that taking the time in order to understand and help each person in a qualitative manner is more important than quantity and “just getting the job done”. Of course, the more our community grows, the harder it is to give everyone individual time so we always have our eyes peeled for when a bump is needed from our side and we really believe in the idea and concept that we will always find ways to make this work in our communities favour. Once again, thank you gentlemen! @HardcopyDK @Shaque @drownie and @Pentit0 for making Social Tournaments and it’s community as friendly and as social as it is. 👨‍✈️

Lastly, I would also like to thank every single one of the participants that sent us their forms and intentions of occupying a Moderator role. And please do not be bummed if you were not picked this time, I foresee that it won’t be that long until we will need more heroes on the boat 😊 and your forms will absolutely be kept in mind for the future, along with, of course, considering any new forms which might pop up. 📑

I’m leaving you all with a heartily “Good luck!” and I thank you for your time. May you have a blessed week! ☮️

With love,

Wolf