Social Tournaments - The Hand of Midas™ by Pragmatic Play™ and Season 6!

• Member ID:  20,454
  • Group:  Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hello friends! I hope you're having a blast in this last week of Season 5 and you're preparing for some nice surprises in the SIXTH season of Social Tournaments :) I'd like to thank each and every one of you, on behalf of our team, for your never-ending support and involvement in this project. It's been a great journey so far, filled with surprises, fun, joy and games, but also mistakes and errors which we continuously learn from as well :D

I would also like to thank our partners and sponsors and all the players that have helped our project grow by using our referral links. As you well know by now, we do not make any profits with Social Tournaments and everything is being poured back into the development and, of course, more ways of rewarding our players :)

As you may have noticed, we have just introduced 5 new and exciting Monday-Friday tournaments, this means that we're now giving away an additional €4,000 every month. You can read everything that there is to know about those tournaments in our latest News Article "Introducing new Tournaments – More Free Cash Prizes!".

This, of course, is only the tip of the iceberg for Season 6, a season which will completely change the way Social Tournaments looks and feels, hoping to reward our users with a better UX (user interface) that will also run smoother and improve the loading times of the website. At the start of the season, the main page will be changed while we will integrate the rest of the pages slowly, to make sure that everything is nice and compatible and that we'll have a smooth launch.

We're also having in mind a variety of ease of life features, for example, the payments page will be re-worked and players will have a clearer vision of their pending payments' statuses and tournaments on the main page will be more compact and easy to read and understand 🤩

But those are features just around the corner, for now, let's also focus on Pragmatic Play's latest slot release (oh, and quite a pretty one, if you ask me!) The Hand of Midas™ which you can, as always, enjoy on Social Tournaments for free, under the form of 3 extra tournaments with real cash prizes. Check our Schedule page in order to make sure you're not missing any of them. I will not go into many details about this videoslot game because I simply feel that once you give it a spin, it will speak for itself :)

Thank you, once again, for being with us through-out this lovely Season 5. This goes without saying, but i'll say it anyways: we plan most of our things with players' feedback and suggestions in mind, so it's never a waste of time to speak your mind if you like/dislike something. Big kudos for everyone that did so far! 😍

I hope you had fun and, of course, grabbed some juicy cash prizes :) I'm wishing you all a beautiful Valentine's Day with your partners. Don't be upset if you end up spending a bit more than what you planned, Season 6 will be here for you with more opportunities and methods to win some cash prizes 🤑

With much love,
Wolf ❤️ 

• Thanks 1