• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  2
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

Off topic. I wanna do some throwback on the good old days of Formula One. Nowadays, the cars seems to be unexciting anymore and the newer drivers. I wanna go back to the days of THE Michael Schumacher, Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost and others and the glorious exhaust of those raw V10s, V12s.... I miss those good days where the exhaust of those care alone could send chills to your spine and butterflies in your stomach. You would really want the lifestyle, the cars, the racing venue, and all. Now, it seems that all is just for banter and show. What do you think? I want to know your thoughts on this.

MONACO GP 2003.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

• Member ID:  31,171
  • Group:  Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Achievement Points:  179

You wanna know my thoughts? Every year is worse and it mostly started after liberty media took over this circus. City races? Removing excellent tracks?

I understand development of cars, i kinda understand no racing under heavy rain due to body design and down force but fuck me this is not the same as even 10 years ago. Everything is too regulated, everything is too harsh on racing, everything for safety... sooner it would be better to terminated real life racing or put them in bubbles or even do the sim racing where Verstappen is dominating also.

I still watch F1, still will watch it but it sucks every year more. And i have no intention on buying F1 pass, i have enough free streams available online with same commentators, which is enough for me. The way this is going they don't deserve my money - i rather gamble it away ::poop:

• Member ID:  31,171
  • Group:  Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Achievement Points:  179

Oh, forgot to add... yeah, these hybrid cars and going "green" where everything else in "eco" terms is wrong :D yeah... we will be watching Formula-E more soon.