• Content Count:  630
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  5,117
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  98
  • Device:  Windows

image.png

💲HELLO FAM!💲

With the Euros 2024 closing in rapidly, we thought we’d create a match predictor challenge in which we all can compete. Some nice prizes have been added to spice it up, so even if you have no interest in football, there’s still value in participating! Let’s go over how it works.

How to Join - STEP 1

CLICK HERE

You’ll first have to create an account (it’s Uefa’s official website, nothing shady). Then, locate the “Predictions” button, which should be in the top left if you are on a PC. All the different games in the first round will show up. 
When you name yourself make sure to use your TWITCH/YOUTUBE OR KICK USERNAME!

How to Join - STEP 2

You then make score predictions for each game. For example, I’ve predicted a 2-1 score for Germany against Scotland. On top of that, you also need to guess who will be the first team to score and also which player will score first. Do this for every game. You’ll also see a “2x Booster” under each game. This can only be used in one game per matchday, so use it on the scoreline you believe in the most.

Once that’s done, proceed to Matchday 2 and then Matchday 3 (each team plays 3 games during the group stage, so there are 3 Matchdays). It might seem like a lot, but you only have to make the predictions before the respective games start, so you don’t need to do all of them at once. It could also be wise to wait until lineups are revealed to pick your scores and first goalscorers. 

If you’re not super into football, the most popular score picks are shown under each game. There is a lot of luck involved in this, so feel free to click away and take some guesses; you might be lucky and win it!

Oh, and also. For each person winning against me (Sebbe), I’ll add 30 minutes to a timer (up to a maximum of 24 hours). So, if 48 people beat me, I’ll do a 24 hour stream at some point in June or July. 

Now, you can win a bunch of crazy prizes through UEFA itself, as there is also a worldwide league. But of course, we have our own prize pool here for our community:

Prizes
1st Place; €250
2nd Place; €100
3rd Place; €75
4th Place; €50
5th Place; €25

To receive your raw cash, you have to make an account on Gamdom HERE.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participants must be aged 18+ to enter in this competition
- All winners will be paid in Gamdom cash on their account. If you do not have an acccount, please make one, VPN is allowed.
- Each invididual is eligible for only ONE prize. Only one entry per IP/household is allowed.

• Member ID:  4,906
  • Group:  Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  457
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Device:  Android

@Zyvera can you check my pm m8?