• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  27
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2

Hey guys,

Not really sure where to put this, but I just wanted to share with you my most insane cash out to date. I haven't really gambled that much overall and when I do I never really go above €0.60 bets. Now this night I came home after hanging out with some friends and wanted to play some slots. I had a 100% bonus on John & Vera and dechouposited €50, resulting into a €100 balance. Started off piss poor with my €0.20 bets and almost ripped, Until Pirates Plenty hit me with that big €270/1300x (will post later on big wins). And after that it just went insane, I got bonus after bonus, whilst trying to clear my wager. So i went up to €1 bets on a €400, then it was €2 on an €800 bets and in the end I was betting €3 on an €1100. The wager was getting closer and closer done, even though normally you start ripping at that point, I was keeping it steady and managed to cashout €1331 on a €50 deposit! Well hoping this night owl can get some shut eye now with all the adrenaline pumping through my veins. Thanks for reading guys, much love ❤️

Its your boy,

IrritantVentje

• Member ID:  8,324
  • Group:  Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  359
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

Congrats brotha, just love when everything is flowing wherever you go. buy something nice (Y)

Archived