Social Tournaments Free Slots - Emerald King™ by Pragmatic Play and Reel Kingdom

• Member ID:  20,454
  • Group:  Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hello friends, I hope your week was amazing so far!

Dropping by to inform everyone about Pragmatic Play™ and Reel Kingdom's newest video slot; Emerald King™. Featured on Social Tournaments, this highly volatile slot has the potential to take you to cashtown if you have the luck of the irish on your side :)

As you are accustomed to, we're having 3 extra tournaments dedicated to this release, with a total prizepool of 600 euros and a schedule which can be seen in our Tournaments -> Schedule section of Social Tournaments.

You can read more and even play the demo before the tournaments start by visiting the Slot Reviews and the News sections of Social Tournaments. I'm eager to learn your feedback and opinions if this game would be suitable for the Mission type as well. 🗞️ 📚

Lastly, we will also be hosting another Newbie Tournament running 24 hours on Saturday (00:00 UTC 10th of Oct. to 00:00 UTC 11th of OCT) where referrers and referred players will be able to use their Newbie Tickets and take a bite of the prize pool. 👼

Thank you for reading and for being part of our beloved community, as always, I wish you the best in this troublesome period of time and I hope that you and your loved ones take all the necessary safety precautions in order to remain healthy and have a strong mindset and high morale. 😷 💖

With love,
Wolf.