Social Tournaments Free Slots - 5 Lions Dance™ by Pragmatic Play and Reel Kingdom

• Member ID:  20,454
  • Group:  Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Good day to you ladies and gents! What have you been up to lately? :)

Personally I got so inspired by Leo P. that I purchased a saxophone and now my neighbours love me like they never did. Oh well... how about you?  🤣

Going back to our sheep, it is less than one hour until Pragmatic Play™'s latest slot, 5 Lions Dance will be available to play on Social Tournaments. I've seen many things in my life but dancing lions managed to avoid me so far, who will be able to tame them (or join them in dancing and teach them some neat moves 😎) in our 5 Lions Dance extra tournaments today and tomorrow?

The extra tournaments hold a total prizepool of 600 euros and will start today 10:00:00 UTC, at 18:00:00 UTC and tomorrow at 02:00 UTC. I'm eager to learn your feedback as always, in order for us to learn your thoughts about this slot title and about where room for improvement exists. 🧐

I'd also like to remind everyone that this is the last month of Season 4 for Social Tournaments and Season 5 will start on the 15th of November. Don't forget to use all your Golden Tickets if you haven't obtained the desired score in the Monthly Tournament yet, as the tickets will not have a purpose in Season 5 and different monthly tickets will exist then.

As always, thank you for time and wishing you the best of luck both within Social Tournaments and outside it. 😛

Stay awesome,
Wolf.