• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  6
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1

Hello team & community

I was wondering if someone could help? Im being treated terribly by GGbet who have lied on email to me and are refusing to accept im verified despite me providing all information that meets criteria.  *GGBET ARE SISTE COMPANY TO VULKAN VEGAS SO MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP.

Ive won a little money with them (Less then 1k euros) and as soon as I tried withdrawing they asked for a Video call or whatsapp call where I share my screen with them so they can see skrill! I ABSOLUTELY REFUSED. I did not feel safe or secure doing this and anyway my laptop camera is not in use. So I sent in my Passport, posted bill (Luckily had pic of this from recent loan application as im paperless), bank cards, skrill page and selfie with ID. 

They then asked for a selfie holding my passport with a handwritten note. I explained I don't have a camera and my camera phone doesnt work anymore. I stated the only way I could do this is to break restrictions in my country and have a friend take it. THEY DIDNT CARE! They just said once I provide this photo my account would be verified (I have email proof). SO i got a friend to break the rules, risk COVID and take them. I sent them in. Next day they ask for selfie with my proof of address and proof of address picture again?

I told them no. I don't have one posted as im paperless and im not breaking restrictions again for a picture. They had told me all they needed was the above picture and I would be verified. They have lied to me and seem to have no intention of giving me my money.

Could someone from your team help as you promote Vulkan and maybe someone there could have a work?

Thank you in advance, LONNNNNNG time watcher Richard.